09 10

Sunday, 10 June 2012

El Cortijo de los Caballos -Julia & Jake - a pretty summer wedding in Marbella

Julia & Jake wanted an intimate and casual wedding with a bright summer feel at El Cortijo de los Caballos.  Well they certainly got that, the sun was shining and it was hot, hot, hot!  The fans and homemade lemonade went down a treat and when it got just too hot the bestman decided enough was enough and threw the groom in the pool, where he was swiftly followed by the rest of the male guests.  It was a beautiful day with great food, a fun party atmosphere and I am so pleased to have been able to make this beautiful couple´s dreams come true.
































Hi Rachel

We are all home safe now and missing it already. Jake, I and our families have had an amazing time. Our wedding day was perfect in every way - my dreams came true and I cannot thank you enough for that - I know that for you it is a job and there will be many more to come but that does not come across. Both you and Johnny treated us like friends that really cared about our big day. We are so grateful for everything and I hoope our paths will cross again as I will never forget what YOU did for me xxx


Photography - Anna Gazda www.limelight.pl
Flowers by FlorValentin
Catering by Terrasana
Venue - www.elcortijodeloscaballos.com
Decor and Planning by Rachel Rose Weddings

2 comments:


  1. This one is really useful resource of information. I'm glad to see this post over here
    all inclusive Wedding Packages Abroad | Cheap Wedding Packages Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is best resource of information. I'm glad to see this post over here is all arrangement for widding self catering in spain| wedding ceremony in spain

    ReplyDelete