Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wedding Decor & Styling for 2013

Well it´s the time of year when Rachel Rose Weddings start planning the designs for this year´s weddings and I am very excited about some of the recent additions I have purchased for our décor range so I thought I´d share some of my inspiration for the styling of this year´s weddings with you.

I am having a major love affair with Chandeliers and will be incorporating them wherever possible.


Beautifully decorated ceremony areas are top of my agenda




I just adore old oak wine barrels and will be using them at our more rustic weddings as cocktail tables, bars  and maybe even a cake table if I can persuade Fiona. I´m also toying with the idea of painting some white and adding a little bling for some of our more glam weddings.




Beautiful cakes and unusual cake tables.  I am busy restoring and painting some pretty pieces of furniture to be used as cake and dessert tables or even cocktail bars




We will be creating some very pretty and comfortable lounge areas that can be incorporated within your cocktail hour or evening party.




Happy New Year to all our wonderful couples from 2012 and to all our very excited couples for 2013!

Photo Credits: StyleMePretty, Pinterest, Elizabeth Anne Designs