09 10

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Kate & Nick - Casa Rosa

 







Hi Rachel,
I have sent you a little something in the post but just wanted to say again a massive massive thankyou for the wedding. It was literally my very own little fairytale- every detail was perfect from the card box to the lanterns to the petels at the alter just everything! As you probably remember I felt absolutely shocking with a cold on the day and you couldn't have made it easier for me to relax. I could not have wished for a better wedding planner you were just so amazing and helpful. Everything looked immaculate and just stunning. I still can't believe how many people are saying to us it was te best wedding they've ever been to and it was all overwhelming! Thanks again for everything I will never forget how perfect you made our day, you are truly outstanding at your job and I couldn't recommend you highly enough. Hope we make it on to your blog when we get the pictures!
Lots and lots of love Kate, Nick and Jude xxxx
Photography - Anna Gazda www.limelight.pl






7 comments:

  1. I am looking for best wedding planner nyc for arranging my wedding innovatively. Does anybody know which event management services are best for my wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For making perfect Wedding planners you should have to be patience, organization, good people skills, a sense of style and current trends, and most importantly, a excellent sense of humor. The wedding planning process is pack with decisions and details, negotiating and obliging, and can often be sprinkled with angst and frustration for both the client and the consultant. As a wedding planner you have commit yourself to take on all of the stages of planning from beginning to end in times of anxiety, irritation, elation, and excitement.

      Delete
  3. That's a great thought,i am aggre with your nice post as well as nice wedding information.
    wedding in spain | spain wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Yeah wedding planning takes lots of effort and time. I think we have to hire some expert event planners for the help so that we can easily find out beautiful Banquet Halls. An experienced planners can manage parties appropriately and execute the whole thing perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading your blog post I am inspired with the writing and looking forward to write a blog on the same including my view points. I will share my writing content soon! About this blog post, very informative and inspiring as well. Good Job! Self Catering in Spain

    ReplyDelete